Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
You have configured the Outlook Client for Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 and would like to set up the client-side signature rules to apply a particular signature to forward/reply messages only.
This may be a shorter signature you wish to apply to replies and/or forwards instead of repeating your long signature with a disclaimer throughout the email chain.
1. Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com) and Launch your subscription. All existing signatures (and signature folders) are displayed on the Home page, in the processing sequence.
2. Hover your cursor over the signature that you wish to update and select the Signature rules option:
The Signature rules window is displayed and, by default, the Server-side (Office 365) tab is opened.
3. Select the Client-side (Outlook) tab, at the top of the page, to access the Outlook options:
4. Enable the Set as default for...Forwards and replies option.
5. Ensure that the Set as default for...New messages option is disabled.
6. Click OK to save changes.