Relevant Product: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
You wish to apply a 'contact details' type signature to all emails sent from your organization, but only add a disclaimer for external emails.
Follow these steps to resolve the issue similar to the scenario above:
- Create a template for the generic, 'contact details' signature (which will be applied to every email), and another for the disclaimer (which will only be applied to emails sent to external recipients).
- Access signature rules for the 'contact details (all users)' template.
- Apply this signature for messages sent to everyone, and select the process the next signature option:
- Access signature rules for the 'disclaimer (external emails only)' template.
- Apply this signature for messages sent to external recipients, then select the don't process the next signature option:
Your two templates should be displayed on the home page, with options summarized at the bottom, similar to these examples: