Relevant Product: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
You have configured Exclaimer Cloud for your Microsoft 365 tenancy and you notice some messages are rejected with a Non-Delivery Report (NDR), similar to the example shown below:
DSN generated by: MMXP123MB1230.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
Remote server: smtp.eu1.exclaimer.net
Typically, this scenario occurs if the Mail Routing option in Exclaimer Cloud is configured as Sender Domain. This configuration results in Exclaimer Cloud delivering the message to the server specified on the sending domain name’s MX records.
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com) and Launch your subscription.
Click on the options list from the top-right of your screen and select Settings.
- The Settings window is displayed, select the Mail Flow tab.
- Click the Edit button under the Mail Routing.
- From the Mail routing mode drop-down, select Static Domain.
- In Domain name, enter the Office 365 domain name (ending in .onmicrosoft.com).
- Click Save to save the changes.