Within a global organization, different signatures are required for three regions: US, UK, and AUS. Signatures within each region need to be created, edited and managed only by local editors.
A high-level process to achieve this scenario is described below:
- Open the first folder, in this case, Exclaimer US and select the Security tab.
- If you want to restrict access to specific editors (users), untick the All editors / no restrictions option.
- In the Restrict editing of signatures in this folder to text box, enter the email address of the editor (user) you want to give access to edit the signatures.
- Click Add Editor to add another editor.
NOTE:- click against the editor you want to delete.
- You can also add multiple editors at one time: enter a comma-separated list of the email addresses of the editors (users) you want to give access to.
- Your email addresses may or may not have regional suffixes - it doesn't matter.
- You will need to repeat these steps for each regional folder.
- Click SAVE CHANGES to save the changes made; else, click CANCEL CHANGES.
- Click CREATE SIGNATURE.
For more information, see how you can create a signature.
- Select the Senders tab.
- As required, set the Sender options for each signature to ensure that the signatures are only applied to users within the relevant region.
How you do this depends on how your user data is organized - for example, you may have each user's region defined as an attribute and you choose to apply signatures based on user attributes, or you might operate with regional domains and you choose to apply signatures for users/groups and specify the relevant domain.
For additional information, please see:
How to apply a signature once per user
How to apply a signature for a specified time period
How to apply a signature to emails before encrypting them
How to apply a signature for internal or external recipients?
How to apply a signature based on the recipient of the email?
How to apply a reply signature
How to apply a signature to emails sent from a group email address in Google Workspace?
How to apply a client-side signature to a forward or reply message?