You are using Exclaimer Cloud, and you want to manually query the Google Directory data, which Exclaimer Cloud synchronizes.
Follow these steps to use the Directory API tool, and see exactly what information is currently held in the Google Directory:
Google Workspace Administrator credentials with either of the following scopes:
- Global scope for access to all user and user alias operations.
- Scope for only retrieving users or user aliases
- Browse to the G Suite Admin SDK - Directory API site (https://developers.google.com/admin-sdk/directory/v1/reference/users/get).
- On the right-hand panel, in userKey, enter the email address of the user you wish to query.
- From the projection drop-down list select full.
- Once the details are filled, click EXECUTE.
- When prompted, sign into a scoped G-Suite account to authenticate the query:
- Scroll below the input settings to reach the values for each field contained for the user in the Google Directory.
The results page will show the data in Google Directory that should sync to Exclaimer Cloud.
NOTE: You can copy the results page onto a TEXT file and supply it to Exclaimer Support who can then troubleshoot the issues you are having.