You have made changes to your users' data within Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace and now you want this to be updated within Exclaimer Cloud.
Exclaimer Cloud automatically aggregates user data twice a day.
We recommend! Allow a couple of hours after you've made changes in Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace before you manually synchronize data.
To start manual synchronization outside of the standard daily cycle:
REQUIRED! You need to use your Microsoft 365 Global Administrator credentials to configure your Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Microsoft 365 subscription.
- Log into the Exclaimer Cloud portal, and click Launch to open your subscription.
- From the left-hand pane, click Configuration then select Manage User Data.
- From the right-hand pane, under Start Synchronization are the relevant options.
- You can either synchronize the contact details of all members within your organization with Exclaimer Cloud or synchronize the contact details of only the limited users within the selected Azure AD group.
- Select Synchronize all users to synchronize the contact details of all members of your organization with Exclaimer Cloud.
- In the Synchronize only users in this group, start entering the mail-enabled security group name (from the existing Azure AD groups); this is a predictive text field, so any matched groups will be shown as you start to type. Select the required group whose user contact details you want to sync with Exclaimer Cloud.
- Please ensure that the group needs to be a mail-enabled security group for this option to successfully synchronize user contact details.
- The Synchronize only users in this group option is useful in scenarios where you don't want the contact details of all members within your organization to be synced with Exclaimer Cloud. For example, a large organization using Microsoft 365 has branches worldwide. But, only the UK branch employee contact details need to be synced with Exclaimer Cloud. This feature allows IT Admins to sync only specific (mail-enabled) Azure AD groups with Exclaimer Cloud.
WARNING! By enabling the Synchronize only users in this group option, all user data for people outside this group will be removed from the database.
- Click START SYNC to start synchronizing the data from Azure AD.
The synchronization process will continue in the background.
When the synchronization process is successfully completed, a confirmation message is displayed.