You have created an Exclaimer Cloud account using Single sign-on (SSO) but you would like to create a password for a manual login as well.
To create a password for manual login:
- Sign in to your Exclaimer Portal using the Single sign-on (SSO).
- Click Account from the top toolbar.
- In the Subscription details area, click Set Password.
The Set Password screen is displayed.
- In New password, enter the password you want to use when manually logging into the Exclaimer Cloud portal.
- In Confirm password, re-enter the password you entered in New password.
- Click Save to save the password and proceed.
You can now sign in with either SSO or using your email address and password.