You are using Exclaimer Cloud, and you wish that a particular signature is applied only when emailing a specific email address or domain.
NOTE: To configure recipient rules, make sure your subscription is configured for the Server-side.
To apply a signature based on the recipient of the email:
- Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com) and Launch your subscription.
- From the left-hand pane, click Signatures. All relevant functionality to set up the signatures is displayed on the right-hand pane. From the All Signatures tab, click MANAGE against the signature you want to define signature rules.
The selected signature window is displayed.
- Select the Recipients tab to define the recipient rules for the selected signature.
- To include the selected signature on the email addresses of specific recipients or domains, click Add Inclusion to enable the text box.
- You can,
- enter the required recipient's email address or
- enter @ (symbol) followed by the domain
You can also use a combination of wildcard (*) and text for the email address or domain name.
Some examples using wildcard * are: *@greenorg.net, @domain*, @exclaimer.*, @*.de
- Click Add Inclusion to add another email address or domain.
- Click to delete the selected inclusion email address or domain.
- Click SAVE CHANGES to save the changes made; else, click CANCEL CHANGES.
- Recipient rules are processed after the product rules (server-side and client-side) and only apply to server-side signature rules.
- If inclusions have been defined, they will be processed before exclusions. For the signature to be applied, it must meet the inclusion conditions.
- If exclusions have been defined, the signature will not be applied when the exclusion conditions are met.Related Topics:
How are recipient rules processed?
Do recipient rules work for all signatures?
Why are signatures not applied to emails sent to recipients on the 'Include' list?
How to apply a signature for internal or external recipients?
Can I include a recipient domain but exclude a specific recipient in that domain?
Why are signatures are not applied to emails sent to recipients on the 'Include' list?