If your Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite subscription is configured for client-side deployment only (so signatures are synchronized to users' Gmail accounts), and you now wish to add our server-side service (so signatures will be applied via our cloud service, where applicable), follow the steps below.
G Suite Super Admin credentials
- Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com) and Launch your subscription.
All existing signatures (and signature folders) are displayed on the Home page, in the processing sequence.
- Hover your cursor over any signature then select Signature rules:
The Signature rules window is displayed with a focus on Client-side (Gmail) tab:
- Select the Server-side tab. Here, you'll see that these options are not currently configured.
- Click Configure:
- Select Apply to email from all devices and see before you send in Gmail:
- Click Next. A summary page is displayed, detailing the tasks that will be completed during this setup:
- Click Next to choose an account with Super Admin permissions for G Suite account:
- Once you have selected the required account, you are prompted to grant access to Exclaimer Cloud to access your Google account:
- The next page of the wizard contains Host and IP address information that needs to be configured in the G Suite Admin Console:
NOTE: You can access the G Suite Admin by logging into the G Suite Admin Console.
- Follow the instructions to complete the required configuration in the G Suite Admin Console, then return to the wizard and continue with the steps outlined below.
- Once the required setup has been completed in the G Suite Admin Console, select I have completed the setup in G Suite checkbox then click Next to synchronize the data:
When data synchronization is complete, confirmation is displayed:
- Click Next to complete the wizard.