You have configured Exclaimer Cloud, and at the time of billing or renewal, you notice that there are some 'Noreply_skype’ emails being imprinted with signatures - this obviously has a direct effect on how much you are billed for.
By default, once the server-side setup has been completed, the emails for 'all users' are routed to Exclaimer Cloud for processing.
However, you can restrict which emails get routed to the Exclaimer Cloud servers.
To reduce billable traffic, you only route emails to the Exclaimer Cloud servers for those users who need a signature.
To restrict which user's emails are routed to the Exclaimer Cloud servers, you need to modify the mail flow rule in Exchange Online.
To modify the mail flow rule:
- Log on to the Office 365 Portal as a Global Administrator.
- Open the admin center.
- Click All admin centers then select Exchange.
- Select mail flow then select the rules tab.
- Edit the Identify messages to send to Exclaimer Cloud rule.
- From the Except if drop-down list, select address includes any of these words:
- In the specify words or phrases window, enter noreply_skype:
- Click (Add) to add entered phrase as a condition.
- Click OK to save the changes made.
- The updated condition is added to the selected rule:
- Click Save to save the changes made.
WARNING! Any changes to the mail flow rule can take up to one hour to fully replicate in Office 365.
If you experience any issues when trying to modify mail flow rules, then contact our Support team, and we'll be happy to help.
How to reduce the number of users routing to Exclaimer Cloud