The Analytics Feedback dashboard allows you to instantly view customer feedback based on the Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and Net Promoter Score (NPS) blocks you added to your email signature.
How to access it?
To access the Feedback option:
- From the left-hand pane, click Analytics, then select Feedback.
The Feedback screen is displayed on the right-hand side:
Viewing customer feedback
To view customer feedback in real-time:
If you haven't yet added the Feedback Power Up blocks to your email signature template, a pop up is displayed, prompting you to edit the signature template.
- Click Go to my Signatures to view all your signatures and select the signature on which you wish to add the Feedback Power Up blocks.
- Once you have added the Feedback Power Up blocks and the email recipients start submitting their responses - the Analytics Feedback screen is enabled.
NOTES:The below screenshot outlines the layout of the Analytics Feedback screen:
- When a response is sent, the person who created the signature and added the Feedback Power Up block to that signature receives an email regarding the response.
- The Analytics Feedback screen is automatically updated every 30 seconds.
The table below describes the different options displayed on this screen:
Filter Date Range: This allows you to view the feedback based on your selected search criteria.
The different options are: Show last 24 hours, Show last 7 days, Show last 30 days, Show last 90 days, This month and Custom date range.
Satisfaction ratings: This shows how many people are satisfied with your company's services.
The different satisfaction ratings are: Gold = Very Satisfied, Green = Satisfied, Yellow = Unsatisfied, Red = Very Unsatisfied
Happiness factor: This shows how many people are happy with your company's services.
NPS score: This is the Net Promoter Score - it measures customer experience and predicts business growth. Response volume: This shows the response volume between the different dates in a graphical format.
Response breakdown: This shows the recipient's Email address, their Response, the Response date and time, along with any recipient's details, such as Sender Email and Sender Name and any Comments (speech bubble).
To delete a response, tick the required response, then click Delete. The selected response is deleted immediately.
- The Email header can pull in the emails of multiple recipients.
- You can sort the following column headers in ascending or descending order: Response, Response date and Email.
- If required, you can delete multiple responses.