You are using Exclaimer Cloud, and you wish to create a signature based on Exclaimer's pre-defined templates.
Exclaimer Cloud offers you the most comprehensive library for signature templates. These templates are created by signature design experts and are designed using technology built by Exclaimer, allowing you to create high-end signatures.
To create a signature from a pre-defined template:
- From the left-hand pane, click Signatures, then from the right-hand pane, select the All Signatures tab.
- Click CREATE SIGNATURE. The Signature Designer screen is displayed with the Create New window open.
NOTE: If you are a new user and have opted to try out the signature designer for the first time, you are automatically directed to create a new signature.
- Select the template you wish to use from the pre-defined list of templates.
- The selected template is added to the canvas of the Signature Designer.
From the Signature Designer, you can create customized signatures to suit your requirements.
- To change the name of the signature, click against the signature name. Delete the existing name, enter your preferred signature name (then click anywhere on the canvas to remove the focus from the name field).
- From the top-right corner of the signature designer, click SAVE CHANGES.
The Save Complete message is displayed prompting if you wish to:
EDIT RULES: This allows you to define rules for the selected signature, to target specific senders and recipients.
VIEW ALL SIGNATURES: This allows you to view all signatures and folders you have permission to edit.
CONTINUE EDITING: This allows you to edit the selected email signature design as per your requirements.
- You can now continue to customize the signature as per your requirement. As your design evolves, remember to save your changes.