You are using Exclaimer Cloud, and you have created and designed your signature template and deployed it to the users. When you start a new email, your signature appears to have dotted borders applied to the template even though you have not set any borders in the signature design.
This issue is caused by the Outlook mail client and the enabled use of Gridlines.
To resolve this issue:
- Open your Outlook email client.
- Generate a New Email and ensure your Signature Template is applied.
- Click inside the body of the email, select the Format Text tab (in the top Ribbon bar)
- Click on the Borders drop-down:
- Click View Gridlines to deselect this option:
Why do the signature images not display or re-size when the mail client window size changes in Mac Mail?
Why do white boxes or white spaces appear when using background colours?
Why cannot I open my template in the new UI?
Why is the 'drag and drop editor' not working for me?
Why are images in my signature missing or have become attachments?
Why are extra line spaces appearing in my email signature?