You are using Exclaimer Cloud and have created an email signature template. You used a custom font or background image, but you notice that when it is viewed, the signature looks to be of poor quality.
Unfortunately, sometimes the bitmap rendering process can cause quality issues - the cause is unknown.
If you are using a custom font or background image rendered as a bitmap, unfortunately, we cannot do anything about the quality here.
For more information, see How to use custom fonts without rendering as bitmaps.
You can try any one of these options:
- Remove the custom font or background image.
- Use font-stacks, see How to insert a font stack into Exclaimer Cloud
- Break the background into separate images and background colour
Removing custom font or background image
- Select the text element - red group, green table cell, or the signature canvas.
- From the right-hand side properties pane, expand the Text section, then click MANAGE.
- Click X, then click OK.
Breaking the background into separate images and background colours
Please note that the following steps highlight a simple signature. Your signature may be more complicated, so you may need to use Photoshop or an image editor to work out where each section should be cut.
Here is an example signature, with a background image applied, where the quality appears low:
- To remove the background image, click on the golden yellow line of the table where the background is applied.
- From the right-hand side properties pane, expand the Background section, then select None.
- Re-create the signatures using tables, background colours and images.
In this example, the green table cell with the larger space is selected:
- From the right-hand side properties pane, from the ROWS & COLUMN drop-down list, select Insert Column Right.
- Now, use the Image/Logo signature element to add in the required image (cropped out of the background we used).
- Set the alignment to RIGHT and BOTTOM.
Now, apply the background colour.
- Select the golden yellow line again to apply the background colour used in the original background image to complete this design.