Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
You wish to add a border that connects to the logo/image in the template while having information on the left/right of the image.
To add a border to connect to an image:
- Insert a table: 2-column by 1-row.
- In one cell, insert another table for the amount of information you require.
In this example, a table with 3-columns by 1-row is inserted:
- Insert the image into a blank table cell.
- In the secondary table, add the required fields.
- Space them out using the Padding option on the table cells.
- Select the table that you wish to add the border. From the Properties window, select the Border option and add a Top border of 1px solid or more. Select the colour.
In this example, the colour is #7D7D7D.
- Test the signature to see if it works correctly.