You are using Exclaimer Cloud and have created your email signature with rotating banners. Now you wish to set a random rotation on the banner: this is particularly useful for organizations that sell lots of different products. The random rotation can promote the various products, and each banner links to a different product.
For more information on how you can add a rotating banner to your email signature, see Rotating Banners.
For more information on the different signature elements (available within the Toolbox), see Signature Elements.
To randomly rotate the banner:
- Within Signature Designer, open the required signature with rotating banners.
- Click on the rotating banner then from the right-hand side properties pane: from the Rotation Rule drop-down list, select Randomly whenever a signature is generated.
- Click Manage.
The Rotating Banner window is displayed.
- Click Add Image to add a banner image placeholder to the list.
- Select an image placeholder, then click UPLOAD IMAGE to upload the required banner image file that needs to be embedded within the signature.
If required, you can also set up unique links for each banner and insert alternate text. For more information, see Rotating Banners.
- Click OK to save the changes made.
Now, with every email sent, a random banner image will be applied to your email signature.
The more banner images you upload, the fewer chances of a banner getting repeated in the email chain.