NOTE: The User Details Editor feature is provided at an additional cost, please contact the Exclaimer Sales team here
As a Global Administrator, managing contact details implies:
- You can define which contact fields can be edited by the users.
See how users can manage their contact details.
How to access it?
To access the User Details Editor:
- Launch the User Details Editor portal via the link provided by the Exclaimer Sales team.
- Sign in with Microsoft using your Global Administrator credentials.
A Microsoft window prompting you to grant access to Exclaimer to view your basic profile and maintain access to your data is displayed:
- Select the option Consent on behalf of your organization.
The Manage your contact details screen is displayed. Click Settings.
Defining editable contact fields
Once you have successfully signed in as a Global Administrator, you can define which fields can be edited by users.
- Click Settings.
The Settings screen is displayed:
- Select the fields you want individual users to edit.
- Click SAVE CHANGES to save any changes made, else click CANCEL CHANGES.
- Click CONTACT DETAILS to go back to the Manage your contact details screen.