NOTE: This feature is part of the Exclaimer Signature Marketing Cloud. Please contact the Exclaimer Sales team here (firstname.lastname@example.org) to have this enabled for your subscription.
As a Global Administrator, managing contact details implies:
- You can define which contact fields can be edited by the users.
See how users can manage their contact details.
How to access it?
To access the User Details Editor:
- Launch the User Details Editor portal via your region URL link.
NOTE: This feature is part of the User Information Pack Premium Upgrade - please get in touch with your Sales representative to enable this for your subscription.
Once enabled, the changes will be imprinted onto signatures.
The different URLs are:
United Kingdom uk.details.exclaimer.net
United States us.details.exclaimer.net
- Sign in with Microsoft using your Global Administrator credentials.
A Microsoft window prompting you to grant access to Exclaimer to view your basic profile and maintain access to your data is displayed:
- Select the option Consent on behalf of your organization.
The Manage your contact details screen is displayed. Click SETTINGS.
Defining editable contact fields
Once you have successfully signed in as a Global Administrator, you can define which fields users can edit.
- Click SETTINGS.
The Settings screen is displayed:
- Select the fields you want individual users to edit.
NOTE: All data uploaded to the User Details Editor feature via the CSV Upload option or other user options are stored in Exclaimer's own load-balanced data centers.
- Click SAVE CHANGES to save any changes made; else, click CANCEL CHANGES.
- Click CONTACT DETAILS to go back to the Manage your contact details screen.