Once the setup has been run, the setup app Exclaimer Cloud Setup - Please remove after setup can be removed from Azure Active Directory. Please note that this is optional.
For more information, see how you can:
Uninstall the Exclaimer Exchange Routing Agent,
Remove the API Key,
Uninstall Exclaimer Cloud for Microsoft 365.
To remove the Exclaimer Cloud setup App from Azure:
- Log in to the Microsoft Azure portal (https://portal.azure.com) as a Global Administrator.
- Navigate to Azure Active Directory > Enterprise applications:
- In the search box type Exclaimer to filter the list of apps to only show the Exclaimer apps:
- Click on the app you want to remove:
- On the left-hand side, click Properties.
- On the Properties pane, click Delete to remove the selected app:
A message box is displayed prompting you to confirm to remove the selected app:
- Click Yes to delete.