As part of the setup process, Exclaimer Cloud installs various Azure apps; each app serves a specific purpose and is granted the minimum level of permissions required to fulfill its function. When uninstalling Exclaimer Cloud, you can remove these apps from Azure to keep the environment tidy.
Removing the additional apps will stop Exclaimer Cloud from working.
Removing the Exclaimer Cloud App from Azure
To remove Exclaimer Cloud Apps from Azure:
- Log in to the Azure portal (https://portal.azure.com) as a Global Administrator.
- Navigate to Azure Active Directory > Enterprise applications:
- In the search box, type Exclaimer to filter the list of apps to only show the Exclaimer apps:
- Click on the app you wish to remove:
- On the left-hand side, under Manage, click Properties. Then from the Properties pane, click Delete to remove the selected app:
A message box is displayed, prompting you to confirm to remove the selected app.
- Click Yes to delete.
NOTE: If you have already cancelled your subscription, then Delete each Exclaimer app until all Exclaimer apps have been removed (steps 4 and 5).