This feature allows you to enter new contact details that you wish to include in your email signature or edit your existing contact details.
How to access it?
To access the Edit Contact Details option:
- Login to the Exclaimer Cloud portal.
A Welcome to Exclaimer Cloud window is displayed:
- Click EXPLORE EXCLAIMER CLOUD if you don't have an IT background and you just want to explore the product.
Our built-in walkthrough guide will direct you to the Create Signature section within the dashboard. Please note that the walkthrough guide will only appear the first time you go through the Exclaimer Cloud Trial.
- Click EDIT CONTACT DETAILS.
- The Contact Details window is displayed:
Edit contact details
To enter/edit your contact details:
- In Email, enter the email address you would like to be displayed in your email signature. It is mandatory to enter the email.
- If you edit the Email, a second user will be created based on the edited version.
The following options are recommended to be included in your email signature:
- In Display Name, enter the display name that will appear in your email signature.
- If the Display Name is not entered, then the autocomplete option in the Specific sender, email address or @ domain for all users in domain option (within the Senders tab) will be affected.
- If the Display Name is the same in more than one contact detail, then it'll be difficult to select the required contact detail from the autocomplete option, in Signature Senders.
- In Job Title, enter the job title that will appear in your email signature.
- In Company Name, enter the company name you would like to be displayed in your email signature.
- In Telephone, enter the telephone number that will appear in your email signature.
- In Mobile, enter the mobile number that will appear in your email signature.
The following options are optional, and if you want you can include them in your email signature:
- In Office, enter the address of the office.
- In Street, enter the street name of the office.
- In State, enter the state where the office is located.
- In Country, enter the country where the office is located.
- In Department, enter the name of your department.
- In City, enter the name of the city where the office is located.
- In Zip Code, enter the zip code of the office.
- Click SAVE to save the changes made, else click CANCEL.
Next Steps: Once you have entered your contact details, you will be prompted to create a signature.