As exciting as it sounds, you can now explore the Exclaimer Cloud product and create your email signatures - you don't need to have an IT background!
Our built-in walkthrough guide will help you, step-by-step, on how you can create your very own email signatures.
Please note that the walkthrough guide will only appear the first time you go through the Exclaimer Cloud Tour.
If you are new to Exclaimer Cloud and logged in for the first time, then you will be greeted by a Welcome to Exclaimer Cloud window:
- Click EXPLORE EXCLAIMER CLOUD if you don't have an IT background and you just want to explore the product.
Our built-in walkthrough guide will direct you to the Create Signature section within the dashboard.
- Click Setup Exclaimer Cloud for organization if you are an IT Admin and wish to set up Exclaimer Cloud for your organization.
To start the setup of your fully-featured tour:
Select Microsoft 365, Google Workspace or Exchange.
Now, let's start exploring Exclaimer Cloud!
If you have no IT experience, you'll be guided through the following steps to create an email signature:
- Edit Contact Details: Enter the contact details you wish to include in your email signature.
- Create Signature: Create your email signature based on the comprehensive template library available OR create a signature from a blank canvas.
You will be able to see a preview of the signature with the contact details you entered when you registered into the portal (Contact Details window).
- Edit Signature Rules: Our built-in guide will go through the following tabs to help you edit signature rules:
Overview: Displays a summary of the signature rules applied to the selected signature.
Senders: This allows you to define specific senders (which includes groups, email addresses or domains) from within your organization who will be included to use the selected signature.
Exceptions: This allows you to exclude specific users within your organization from using the selected signature.
Recipients: This allows you to specify whether a signature should be applied to a message based on the message recipient or a specific domain.
Date/Time: This allows you to define a date/time period within which a signature will be used.
Advanced Rules: This allows you to define signature rules based on email content and subject for server-side deployment only.
Enable: This allows you to enable (and, if required, disable) a signature either for server-side or client-side deployment or, in some cases, both.
- Save and Test Signature: The Signature Rules Tester allows you to test the email by sending it from a defined user (sender) to a defined recipient and see how and why a signature is applied.
The signature is tested based on the signature rules you set up.
You can also share a copy of the Test signature via email with yourself or your colleague for testing.