As exciting as it sounds, you can now explore the Exclaimer Cloud product and create your email signatures - you don't need to have an IT background!
Our built-in walkthrough guide will help you, step-by-step, on how you can create your very own email signatures.
Please note that the walkthrough guide will only appear the first time you go through the Exclaimer Cloud Trial.
If you are new to Exclaimer Cloud and logged in for the first time, then you will be greeted by a Welcome to Exclaimer Cloud window:
- Click EXPLORE EXCLAIMER CLOUD if you don't have an IT background and you just want to explore the product.
Our built-in walkthrough guide will direct you to the Create Signature section within the dashboard.
- Click Setup Exclaimer Cloud for organization if you are an IT Admin and wish to setup Exclaimer Cloud for your organization.
To start the setup of your fully-featured trial:
Select Office 365, Exchange or G Suite.
If you are not an IT Admin and you are unsure about the setup, you can invite an IT Admin to set this up for you. Click on the statements I don't know what this means? OR I'm not in IT? then click Invite IT Admin.
The Invite your IT Admin screen is displayed. Enter the email address of your IT Administrator then click Invite to proceed. An email is sent to the specified IT Administrator to let them know that they have been granted permission to log in and manage the Exclaimer Cloud account.
Now, let's start exploring Exclaimer Cloud!
If you have no IT experience, you'll be guided through the following steps to create an email signature:
- Edit Contact Details: Enter the contact details that you wish to include in your email signature.
- Create Signature: Create your email signature based on the comprehensive template library available OR create a signature from a blank canvas.
You will be able to see a preview of the signature with the contact details you entered when you registered into the portal (Contact Details window).
- Edit Signature Rules: Our built-in guide will go through the following tabs to help you edit signature rules:
Overview: Displays a summary of the signature rules applied to the selected signature.
Senders: This allows you to define specific senders (which includes groups, email addresses or domains) from within your organization who will be included to use the selected signature.
Exceptions: This allows you to exclude specific users within your organization from using the selected signature.
Recipients: This allows you to specify whether a signature should be applied to a message based on the message recipient or a specific domain.
Date/Time: This allows you to define a date/time period within which a signature will be used.
Advanced Rules: This allows you to define signature rules based on email content and subject, for server-side deployment only.
Enable: This allows you to enable (and if required, disable) a signature either for server-side or client-side deployment or in some cases both.
- Save and Test Signature: The Signature Rules Tester allows you to test the email by sending it from a defined user (sender) to a defined recipient and see how and why a signature is applied.
The signature is tested based on the signature rules you set up.
You can also share a copy, of the Test signature, via Email to yourself or your colleague for testing.