The Cloud Signature Update Agent allows you to synchronize signatures directly with the user's Outlook, on both Windows and macOS as well as Apple Mail. To synchronize signatures with the user's Outlook, the Cloud Signature Update Agent needs to be deployed to each user's computer.
This page describes the steps on how you can install the Cloud Signature Update Agent for Windows via URL, and it consists of the following sections:
Before you install the Cloud Signature Update Agent for Windows, please ensure:
- Your Administrator has configured Outlook Signatures in the Exclaimer portal
- Microsoft .NET framework 4.6.2 (x86 and x64) are installed
- You are running one of the following versions of Microsoft Outlook on Windows 8 or above:
- Outlook 2013
- Outlook 2016
- Outlook 2019
Installing the Cloud Signature Update Agent for Windows
To install the signature agent for Windows:
- Click Download for Windows to download the Cloud Signature Agent to your Windows.
- Open the Downloads folder and double-click the exe.
- Click Install to proceed with the installation.
Let the installation complete.
- You can confirm that it is running from the Task Manager:
You've got a question? Please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page.