This feature allows you to view the existing sequence of the email signatures and, as required, re-order the sequence.
When you add more email signatures, the new signature tiles appear on the All Signatures tab. The order in which the signatures are displayed is important as it reflects the sequence in which the signatures will be applied.
When an email is processed by Exclaimer Cloud, each signature is checked to see if it applies to the defined signature rules. If a match is found then that email signature is applied, the processing stops and the message is delivered. If there are multiple email signatures that can be applied then the first signature in the sequence is used.
How to access it?
To access the Re-order tab:
- From the left-hand pane, click Signatures. All relevant functionality to setup the signatures is displayed on the right-hand pane.
- Select the Re-order tab.:
Defining re-order sequence
To define the re-order sequence of email signatures:
- The Re-order tab displays all signatures in the sequence order they will be applied.
To define the sequence, click on the required signature then drag and drop it to the new position.
- As you move a signature to a new position, space is automatically made and all the tiles shift over from that point.
- Click Save Changes to save the changes made, else click Cancel Changes.