Similar to defining the senders and recipients of the selected signature, you can also define a date/time period within which the signature will be used. For example, you can define a signature with a time-limited promotional content, include a holiday message (in the signature) at certain times of the year and so on.
This topic describes the steps to set date/time for the 'selected signature'.
How to access it?
To access the Date/Time tab:
- From the All Signatures tab, select the signature to set the date/time then click Manage.
The selected signature window is displayed.
- Select the Date/Time tab to define the date/time range for the selected signature.
Setting a date/time for the selected signature
To set a particular date/time for the selected signature:
- From the Date/Time tab, select Apply date and time range to enable the Start and End Date/Time for the selected signature to be applied onto the emails.
- Click to open the calendar and time selector. Select the required start and end date/time then click Set.
- Click Save Changes to save the changes made, else click Cancel Changes.
The selected signature is updated and you can see the Date/Time rule on the signature card.
If a Date/Time rule is applied to the signature then Date/Time Range Applies is displayed. If the Date/Time rule is always enabled then Always Active is displayed.
When the End date and time has reached, the signature will stop being applied (this means that during processing, it will be ignored and the next applicable signature will be used).