The option within this section updates the emails in the user's sent items folder allowing them to see the signature on their sent emails.
How to access it?
To access the Sent Items Update option:
- From the left-hand pane, click Configuration then select Manage Mail Flow.
- From the right-hand pane, under Sent Item Update are all the relevant options.
Authorizing Sent Items Update
To authorize Exclaimer to ensure the signature appears in the recipient’s Sent Items folder:
- Click AUTHORIZE.
- The text Revoked displayed under AUTHORIZE implies that the app has been removed via the Admin portal in Azure by the tenant.
- The text Authorized displayed under AUTHORIZE implies that the app is approved and the feature is enabled.
- You are prompted to sign in to Microsoft 365 as a Global Administrator (be sure that you are entering the credentials for the correct Microsoft 365 tenant):
Once signed in, you are prompted to accept a permissions request with a list of permissions that Exclaimer Cloud will have when the Sent Items Update feature is enabled.
These permissions are required so that Exclaimer Cloud can access sent items for users and modify these messages with a new, updated signature.
- Click Accept:
- The Authorization Successful message is displayed:
The DISABLE option is now available, which confirms that this feature is now active.
Now, when a user sends an email and checks the message in their Sent items folder, they will see the message with their Exclaimer signature applied.You've got a question? Please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page.