The Exclaimer Cloud Outlook Add-in feature enables you to select the most appropriate email signature whilst you compose your email in Outlook, from the list of all your signature templates. The signature templates can be used for different messages; for example, to represent different marketing brands.
This article guides you through the process of how you can install the Exclaimer Cloud Outlook Add-in for your own account.
Installing Exclaimer Cloud Outlook Add-in
Follow these steps to install the Exclaimer Cloud Outlook Add-in for your own account:
- Log in to the Outlook Web App.
- Click New message to compose a new email.
- Click the ellipsis () to access the menu.
- From the menu select Get add-ins:
The Add -Ins for Outlook window is displayed.
- Select My add-ins then from the Add a custom add-in drop-down list select Add from URL...
The Add private add-in from a URL window is displayed.
- In the space provided, enter the URL for the Add-in file.
See the Exclaimer Cloud Signatures download page for the Add-in Manifest URL.
A Warning message is displayed, click Install to proceed:
All signatures based on your Exclaimer Cloud subscription have been added to your Outlook Web: