The Exclaimer Cloud Outlook Add-in feature enables you to execute client-side email signatures in an incredibly simple way.
This article guides you through the process of how you can use the Exclaimer Cloud Outlook Add-in to execute client-side email signatures.
Using the Exclaimer Cloud Outlook Add-in
Follow these steps on how to use the Exclaimer Cloud Outlook Add-in:
- Log in to your Outlook Web App.
- Click New message to compose a new email.
- Click the Exclaimer icon () to select the required signature for your email.
Depending upon the installation, the Exclaimer icon can be found on the bottom toolbar or as an option within the ellipsis ().
NOTE: In some cases, the Add-in will also appear on Outlook Desktop (if the Outlook Web Add-in has been deployed), but when you click on it nothing will happen. The Exclaimer team is working on this and the Exclaimer Cloud Outlook Add-in feature will be available for Outlook Desktop for Windows soon.
- You are prompted to sign in to your Microsoft 365 account:
- For users: If the sign-in prompt does not appear, then this implies that your sign-in has already been authenticated.
- For Global Administrators: Make sure you sign in with the appropriate Admin account credentials.
- Once authenticated, you are prompted to accept a permissions request for the Exclaimer Outlook Add-in. Click Accept to proceed:
NOTE: For Global Administrators: Make sure you select Consent on behalf of your organization option.
- The right-hand pane is now displayed listing all your signatures, based on your Exclaimer Cloud Signatures subscription, that were added to your Outlook Web:
- Select the required signature you want to add to your current email conversation. The selected signature is instantly displayed in the message area: