If you encounter a technical issue using Exclaimer Cloud, you can easily raise a ticket and get a member of the Exclaimer Support team to assist you.
How to access it?
To access the Support option:
- From the top-right of the screen, click Support.
Raising a Support ticket
To raise a support ticket:
- From the Raise a Support ticket section, click Raise a ticket.
- The Raise a support ticket screen is displayed.
Your details will already be displayed on the screen:
- If required, click Edit to edit your details.
- From the Category drop-down, select the required category for which you wish to raise a support ticket.
- From the Subscription drop-down, select your Exclaimer cloud subscription.
By default, the existing subscription is selected.
- In the space provided, describe the problem you are facing.
- In Associated file(s), click Choose Files to upload any error logs or files associated with the issue.
- Click Submit to submit your ticket.
A member of the Exclaimer Support team will then contact you as soon as possible.
In some cases, you might need to refer to your Subscription ID - make sure you are ready with this information. See How to locate your subscription ID in the Exclaimer Portal.