If you encounter a technical issue using Exclaimer Cloud, you can easily raise a ticket and get a member of the Exclaimer Support team to assist you.
How to access it?
To access the Support option:
- From the top-right of the screen, click Support.
Raising a Support ticket
To raise a support ticket:
- From the Raise a Support ticket section, click Raise a ticket.
The Submit a request screen is displayed:
- In CC, enter the email address of any additional personnel you wish to be included on the ticket.
- In Subject, enter a meaningful subject for your ticket.
- In Description, briefly describe the problem you are facing.
- From the Product drop-down list, select the associated product.
- In Attachments, you can either add or drag and drop any error logs or files associated with the issue.
- Click Submit to submit your ticket.
Once submitted, a member of the Exclaimer Support team will contact you as soon as possible.
In some cases, you might need to refer to your Subscription ID - make sure you are ready with this information. See How to locate your subscription ID in the Exclaimer Portal.