The Configuration section consists of the following to help you successfully:
- Connect to Microsoft 365: This section covers all the options to help you successfully configure your Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Microsoft 365 subscription (It takes you through the initial onboarding process).
NOTE: The options within Connect to Microsoft 365 are only available during the initial setup. Once you have successfully configured your Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Microsoft 365 subscription, this section will not be available. If required, you can edit the configuration settings via Manager User Data, Manage Mail Flow and Outlook Signatures.
- Manage User Data: This section covers all the options to help you manage user contact details and user data in a signature.
- Manage Mail Flow: This section covers all the options to help you manage your mail flow setup.
- Outlook Signatures: This allows you to set Outlook client restrictions to determine what changes users can make to their signatures locally if your subscription is configured to use the Cloud Signature Update Agent. Please see the old UI for Outlook Signatures.
- Exchange on-premises: This allows users who use both Microsoft 365 and Exchange on-premises to utilize all the benefits of the full Exclaimer Cloud solution (such as the template designer on a friendly web-based user interface) for all their mailboxes; without migrating from their on-premises Exchange environment into Cloud. Please see the old UI for Exchange on-premises.
Have you got a question? Please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page.