You can easily purchase your Exclaimer Cloud subscription via different options: credit card, debit card and Invoice.
If you have not already set up your payment details (for your Exclaimer Cloud account), then you will first need to add the relevant details. For more information, see How to add Credit card details and How to Direct Debit details.
How to access it?
To access the Purchase option:
- Select the Buy Now tab.
- A list of all your subscriptions available to purchase are displayed. Click Purchase against the required subscription.
If you don't have any subscriptions available to purchase, then you can easily create a new subscription.
Purchasing Exclaimer Cloud
To purchase Exclaimer Cloud:
- Click Purchase against the subscription you wish to purchase.
The Details screen is displayed:
- In Total number of email users who will receive a signature, enter the total number of unique email addresses to be processed by Exclaimer.
- If you want a particular email signature designed by Exclaimer's design team, select Template Services.
- In Total designs, enter the number of templates you want the Exclaimer's design team to work on. For example:
- Make sure you select the Terms and Conditions before you proceed to purchase the selected subscription.
- Click Confirm to proceed.
- The Pricing & Billing Frequency screen is displayed. If you selected to purchase the Exclaimer's Template services, then a screen similar to this will be displayed:
- Select if you want a Monthly subscription billing period - you will see the price next to the option.
- Select if you want a Yearly subscription billing period - you will see the price next to the option.
CAUTION! The actual price does not include tax.
- Click Continue to proceed. The Bank/Cardholder Details screen is displayed. If you don't have any payment method setup, you will be prompted to set up a payment method.
- Confirm your billing and contact information then click Continue to proceed.
The Purchase Complete screen is displayed showing the Exclaimer product, quantity and price you purchased.
- You can now click Launch to launch your subscription (as required, for Office 365 or G Suite) or click Manage to manage your subscription (this includes: Adding another login to your Exclaimer Cloud subscription, viewing your subscription details, such as number of users, whether it is an Active subscription or in Trial, access to your Subscription ID and so on).