If, for any reason, you wish to cancel your Exclaimer Cloud subscription, then you can easily do so.
How to access it?
To access the Cancel subscription option:
- Log into the Exclaimer Cloud portal and navigate to the Overview tab.
- From the Overview tab, click Manage against the required subscription then click Cancel this subscription.
If you have a test subscription then a banner will appear at the top of the screen reflecting that it is a Test Subscription.
Cancelling the subscription
To cancel an Exclaimer Cloud subscription:
In the Cancel subscription window,
- Confirm that all your details are correct.
- Select the reason for cancelling the subscription.
- Click Cancel subscription.
A member of our technical team will then get in contact with you to help you safely terminate your subscription.
If you cancel your trial subscription, then you can remove the domain that is added as part of your trial subscription setup.
Your account will still be active until the last payment has been received. This is non-negotiable and you will not receive refunds for partial months.
Exclaimer Cloud will work for seven days after your last bill payment has been received. After seven days, all features will be deactivated. We recommend that you update your email server settings during this time.