This option allows you to upload user photos to Exclaimer Cloud so that they can be added to your email signatures.
How to access it?
To access the User Photos option:
- From the left-hand pane, click Configuration then select Manage User Data.
- From the right-hand pane, under User Photos are the relevant options.
Searching and uploading User Photo
A thumbnail image of the first 50 users from the selected group synchronized from Azure AD are displayed.
If a photo has been uploaded for a user, it will be displayed - if no photo has been updated, then a thumbnail will be displayed in place of the photo.
To search for a user photo:
- In Search, enter the name or email address of the required user you want to search for. This is predictive text, so any suggested results will be displayed as you type.
- Select the required user. The name of the selected user will be displayed in the list:
- Click UPLOAD to upload a photo for the selected user. Browse to the required location and select a photo to upload.
The selected photo will be displayed next to the user.
- Click REMOVE to remove the selected photo. A message box is displayed prompting you to confirm if the selected user photo needs to be deleted.
- Click OK to proceed. This action cannot be undone. If you change your mind, you will have to upload the photo again.
- You cannot upload photos for multiple users at once.
- All user photos will be embedded into the email message when the signature is applied.