An important step in configuring your Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Microsoft 365 subscription is to authorize Exclaimer Cloud to read user data from your Azure AD/Microsoft 365 directory (and maintain a replica in an Exclaimer Cloud database). This data is used to populate the contact details in your signature and can be used to control which users get which signature.
How to access it?
To access the Authorize option during the initial setup:
- From the left-hand pane, click Configuration then select Connect to Microsoft 365.
NOTE: The options within Connect to Microsoft 365 are only available during the initial setup. Once you have successfully configured your Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Microsoft 365 subscription, this section will not be available.
If required, you can edit the configuration settings via Manager User Data, Manage Mail Flow, Outlook Signatures and Exchange On Premises.
- From the right-hand pane, under Synchronize User Contact Details, click AUTHORIZE.
To access the Authorize option to authorize a change in data:
- From the left-hand pane, click Configuration then select Manage User Data.
- From the right-hand pane, under Enable Azure AD Access, click AUTHORIZE.
To authorize Exclaimer Cloud to read user data from your Azure AD/Microsoft 365 directory:
- Click AUTHORIZE.
- You are prompted to sign in to Microsoft 365 as a Global Administrator (be sure that you are entering the credentials for the correct Microsoft 365 tenant):
- Once signed in, you are prompted to accept a permissions request for the Exclaimer Cloud to read your Azure AD data. Click Accept:
- The Authorization Successful message is displayed:
You can view the status of this authorization under Manage User Data.